- We aim for 100% customer satisfaction.
- If for any reason you do not want your new item email us within three days of receiving your delivery to arrange to send it back for a refund, we do not offer exchanges.
- All items sent back MUST be in a unused, new condition with tags still attached, used products will NOT be accepted.
- All your jewellery is sent in protective wrapping but sometimes items do get damaged in transit so if you do find a damaged item please contact us with photographs showing the damage within 3 days of receiving the jewellery piece.
- We must receive your item within 10 working days after we have sent the return confirmation email.
- The parcel must include a note inside with your full name, address and order number - without this is information we will not be able to find your order on our system.
- It is your responsibility to send the item back so please use a Royal Mail postage service, we cannot take liability for the cost nor lost parcel.
- Once received, allow up to 5 working days for the refund to be issued through the original payment method.
- Earrings cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons.
- Delivery charge is non-refundable, sorry .
If you have any queries regarding the refund and exchange policy please contact us.
Your statutory rights are not effected.